Hi Gops,
   Thanks a lot gops for the reviews which you are posting here from other blogs. We wouldnt have read all that with out your help. But what I want infact what many in our group wish  is to see your review. I can understand from your postings that you loved rdb. But we want to hear it from you, Your views. SO far from what I remeber you only expressed your feelings just on WATER MUSIC. But apart from that I never see you comment on anything.
   Waiting for your review or your reply.

Yours
 True ARR fan.

"My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."

Do you Yahoo!?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS