AR Rahman every time I read about his interviews. the words make me say that he is like a SAINT.

On 1/28/06, praveen narayanan < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi guys, (Sorry couldn't record the show)
 the show started late and was there for just half an hour (they had claimed 7 to 8.p.m.)Anyway here are the excerpts,
Q :Future projects-
Ans : Hindi--London Dreams,Jodha Akbar-Tamil-Sivaji,Dasavatharam,Jillunu Oru KAdhal(ARR himself confirmed London Dreams)

Q: Why is it that you 're media shrank??
Ans:There are so many magazines,radio stations...Saying the same thing again and agian ...is so shallow.Why should you speak...when your work shows....(exactly HIS lines)

(...so the BOSS himself says .LEt the music do the talking...)

Q:If not a musician what would u have been?
Ans :I dont know (laughs)......

Q:How was the journey from ROJA to RDB.(a very ambiguous question to ask  boss..I feel)
Ans:A good journey..(chuckles..)[Just one line]

Q:Tell me Rahman,do u have time to do the normal things like all of us..like goint to a store,watching a movie,spending time with the family..?
Ans:WEll..sometimes time just comes up....then i tell my family..Ok.come lets go out.Like when a computer crashes wat else can u do?4hrs..continuously.[Man this last few words stumped me completely...4 hrs..and he says thats a lot of time.H's so busy..MAN]

Q:This is one question i want to ask..u.the whole country wants to ask u this....ishould say..Can we expect a solo album in the recent future?
Ans:Well, i would love to do one.?But,my commitments..its just getting postponed..as i have signed a number of films right now..

Q:Finally,ur words for aspiring musicians..
Ans:Well..each one has his own destiny..Identify what is there within you...something different from all others.Dont just try to be another person..When u do something different ...and work hard..IT PAYS..[Mark these words..something different..DONT TRY TO BE ANOTHER PERSON]

Rgds,
Praveen,Chennai

Thats all i could do for you my friends...hoping that reading the transcript made you happy..

Music artists Christian music artists New country music artists
Country music artists New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Christian music artists New country music artists Music artists
New music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS