even i felt the same .The craze for pathsaala..... was really amazing
but it's really disappointment that song is not shown fully

yacub

On 1/28/06, V S Rawat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: "innocentankit" < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  hi,
>    saw the film rang de basanti .... i think the director has used
> the songs very well....but one thing is for sure that most of the
> songs were more used like a background score.....and was really
> disapointed for the fact that pathshala , lukka chhupi,roobaro was
> not played fully,,
>   though it was heartening to see the crowd getting rocked with
> pathshala being played and also humming the song ROOBARO along...

Yeah, I also noticed people warming up and cooing at the
start of pathshala music. I felt very happy to see our man
getting his due.

Last time I had noticed such a waming up was in Dil Se's
Chayyan Chhayan.

>    i think the SALES OF rang de basanti will surely rise after the
> release of the movie as is the case generally...
>    and another question to be asked is WHETHER RAHMAN must be happy
> with the space given to these superb songs in the movie...

Well. As his fan, I am happy with overall effect of songs
and BGM in the movie. So, I think that the director has
wisely used the required quantity of songs.

Christian music artists New country music artists Music artists
New music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Country music artists Christian music artists New country music artists
New music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS