Dear All,,

In Dec-05, total mail Transaction in the group was 1618, which was highest ever....but JAN-06 has crossed even that. 1701 Mails have moved into the group in the month of JAN-06.

During the Bangalore concert,group strength was somewhere around 7500 plus, if am not wrong and now total group strength is 8338.

Wooooooohhhh we are growing day-by-day that means more and more number of people around the glob are getting mesmerized with our GOD's  compositions. am feeling soooooo happy that i cant express in words.

Guys and Gals....is this a real Good News. AND who ever missed RDB please go and watch it...I dont know abt others but i simply love the movie.

Thanks and Regards.
Shivakumar V.A.

New music artists New country music artists Music artists
Christian music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS