Hey Trips...

That was fantastic! As the boys said/ did in RDB all these SK Jha/
Khalid Mohammad types should be shot, with no confession in any AIR/TV
station! Anonymous deaths are most suited for such blokes.

BTW, I can assure you that KANK is not gonna get a 5 star rating,
specifically cos its based on Mike Nicols' extra marital drama Closer.
Having thoroughly enjoyed Closer, I'm wondering what a otherwise holy-
indian-matrimony guy like Karan is doing in extra-marital territory,
that too between 2 couples! And, 5 stars from Khalid...no way! Lets see
anyway!

Of course, if Karan's gonna make this husband and that wife dance on
mustard fields it'd be a very different story!

Karthik

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Triply R."