I too agree, not only these two songs, but the whole album.

world peace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ya i agree with you. i think there is no debate on this and about our boss
yacub

On 1/30/06, !--Sri Balaji--! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A soulful song from Pudhiya Mugam which has two versions:

Kannukku Maiyazaghu --- sung by P.Susheela
Kannukku Maiyazaghu --- sung by UnniMennon

This is very melodious incredible song where every timphany of song injects honey in heart.

I have no words to describe the incredible genius A.R.Rahman.

I think A.R.Rahman is an angel of God living to make the people in the world to follow up in a right direction featuring a disciplined life.

All A.R.R fans are very lucky. Because we have a real living saint as our Boss.

Long Live A.R.R........Long Live his Music.........

rgrds,
sribalaji.

A Mad on A.R.Rahman and his music

"Search is more important than Destination" - A.R.Rahman

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Christian music artists New music artists New country music artists
Music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Christian music artists Music artists New music artists
New country music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS