What I was saying is that keeping in mind "common people" who don't
care about who the MD of the movie is. The audio sales is booming up
because of success of the movie. And I am sure this will continue
till this year end. Because movie has the potential to be seen again
and again. And also lyrics are highlights of the songs which people
like most in bollywood. And to ARR's standard, I think most songs
looks like recorded hurriedly. If the Swades, Kisna, Bose had the
same potential of RDB then "common people" will come to know the all
the best work(standard) of rahmans songs. That's it. (Plz don't take
my previous mail seriously, i was imagining the situation of RDB
with other rahman movies. Actually i like most of RDB songs)

regards

Avinash

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Ajit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I argue that if RDB music was not up to "Rahman's standards"
whatever
> that means, then Rahman would not have been the MD.  See what I'm
> getting at?  If the music of RDB falls short of your expectations,
> that I can understand.  If it's not the type of music you enjoy,
> can certainly understand that.  But, not up to Rahman's
standards?  I
> agree that it's not Rahman's best score, but if the music was not
up
> to Rahman's own satisfaction, I don't think he would be very
happy.
> I do get the sense that Rahmanji is quite satisfied with RDB's
music,
> given the film and the type of music demanded by the director to
suit
> the film.
>
> Never forget that Rahman is a progressive MD......he likes to
> experiment and try new directions.
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "avinash" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > This is a good news for ARR. But i think RDB's music is not upto
> > Rahman's standards. It sounds more like a bollywood music.
Imagine