Great, Though many of Rahman fans don't like Himmesh songs, But I liked most of his songs. But Rahman is Boss, no one can be compared to him.

On 2/4/06, AROULMARIANADIN JEAN PAUL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
wouaw wouaw thats really amazing!

"Karthik, Sankara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > a écrit :
WOW...

Great stuff from Himesh....Cool...High time we invite him to be part of our
group...!!!..Sounded like real fan of ARR.

His answer "No. ArRahman is No 1. and will always remain so.."...wow...music
to many of our ears.

Regards,

S.Karthik

--
Don't live to geek; geek to live.
http://anildigital.blogspot.com

Music artists New country music artists New music artists
Country music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS