Gopal, I am not sure which is which,most probably they took from ARR.
I leave it to rest of the group to up come with the answer.
Thanks for replying.
Adam.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is this a commercial loop or has Nissan picked it up from Halla
Gulla?

to it. Please give commenst about it
lang=eng&id=5&basename=http://www.nissan.com.hk/&sid=

>  Regards
>  Adam
>
>  A.R.R IS EVERY WHERE
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "adammec" <adammec@> wrote:
> >
> > AR Rahman is marching forward to Japan then to Hong Kong.
> > Check out the web site ARR HK
> > <http://www.nissan.com.hk/eng/module_nev1.swf?
lang=eng&id=5&basename=htt\
> > p://www.nissan.com.hk/&sid=>   you will understand what i am
saying.
> > Reply if liked it
> > Regard
> > Adam
> > ARR  IS EVERY WHERE
> >

>   Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
>  Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
>  Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
>  Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>                                                     Music
artists                                       New country music
artists                                       Christian music
artists
       New music artists
Country music artists                                       Unsigned
music
artist

>          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>      Visit your group "arrahmanfans" on the web.
>      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.