Hii
I m very much here...unlike b4, Itime is a big problem. I m busy with my hectic schedules n stuff. I wud love to write reviews but provided I devote quality time n do justice. I dun want to write in haste. I was blown by Water...in future i'll review this album atleast coz its has lots of classical techincalities which need to be conveyed to a layman. Its a brilliant effort by ARR to revive Folk n classical melodies of India. Saw RDB...rockin film!BGM rocks...
Thanx 4 making me realise...i need to post more often!
Bye
TC
swaps

Ajit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Haven't seen him post here in a while.  Miss his reviews.

Music artists Christian music artists New music artists
Country music artists New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS