hi all
i have a feeling for some guys who are after these mp3s & short cuts. i m not for criticising them. One should also realize that most could afford to buy original cds for whatever the cost but there's also a fact as some cannot afford and still they are interested to listen to songs. So we donno whose position (financially) is how in this regard and cannot force them. Our refusal to help them is equal to saying "If u cannot afford to check in a big hotel then don't eat at all" but there are many small good hotels too who serve the same quality dishes equivalent to big hotels for such people. So these fans request of mp3s etc. is amounting to look for small good hotels. So nothing we lose if we help them and we need not bother about sales as it belongs to market strategy and so the producers and music distributors know well what has to be done for this is all my humble opinion. Thanks Pankaj :-)

Vikram Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would be highly oblidged if you could buy the original cd's for the same instead of searching for its MP3's.