From: amit iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 2:28:44 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Anyone from mumbai

HI SUNIL,
 U WILL GET TAMIL SONGS FROM NATIONAL ELECTRONICS IN MATUNGA OR GIRI TRADING AGENCY ALSO IN MATUNGA.NATIONAL ELECTRONICS IS JUST NEAR MATUNGA RAILWAY STATION AND GIRI TRADING IS NEAR MATUNGA OLD POST OFFICE.U MAY ALSO GET TAMIL CDS IN GIRI TRADING AGENCY(GOREGAON).SO U CAN GO TO ANY SHOP WHICHEVER IS NEARER FOR U.

BYE,TAKE CARE AND REGARDS,
AMIT(MUMBAI)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Nagaraj,

Thanks for showing interest. Can you give me the exact address of the music store in Matunga where I can get Tamil cd's.

-Sunil

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 nagaraj venkatesan wrote :

>You can get original tamil CD's from Mattunga,Mumbai.
>
>  Regards,
>  S.V.Nagaraj

>Brings words and photos together (easily) with
>  PhotoMail  - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Christian music artists Country music artists New country music artists
New music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS