AA) subash ghai (show man) was missed in your list why?
BB) mostly it depands on the genre and the subject of the film.

CC) i believe arr is paid on the basis of hours and ghai usually
takes more time and altimetly the finest ones are derived out of it.

neverthless, rajivmenon, kathir, vasanth, kunju menon (ghandi
krishnan) viramuthu, vaali, javid akhtar, ks ravikumar, shankar,
k.balachander, some of hindi directors are mutually benifited and
have shaped arr and his team for the position which they deserves
very well.

let us pray GOD for arr's sucess in this world and in the hereafter.

regards,
Sadic
[EMAIL PROTECTED]