Rahmaniacs,

I feel he would rather be happy if you cooked for him rather than taking him to
a 5 Star. Remember
that he is a down to earth person. One of my friend's family from Sri Lanka had
the opportunity of
getting to ARR while he was in Mecca for Hadj. They were not real fans of his
music. But from what
they told me is that HE IS A GREAT HUMAN BEING AND A DOWN TO EARTH PERSON. I
shouldn't further
discuss this as it relates to the pilgrimage. Even if I accidently see him
while I am at Hadj I
can't even take a picture with him or discuss his music with him. As the
purpose of the pilgrimage
prohibits them.

Rgds,

Mirza from London.

--- Sadic Basha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> good idea, let vijay seek permission from ARR first and accordingly
> we can arrange the date and place.
>
> we can also think of giving a treat to ARR in any five star hotel in
> that day. cost of which can be shared by us.
>
> regards,
> Sadic
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, renjith r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hey Chennaities ,
> >

> > Y cant we have a visit to our BOSS new studio.
> > I think it will be a nice experience to understand the
> > technology BOSS is using and to interact with the ppl
> > out there.
> >
> > I think it will be gr8 if we can arrange sometime when
> > our BOSS is there.........
> >
> > Plz send u r comments
> >

> > Renjith

> > http://mail.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama