Talking of Telephone dhun, the starting beats are similar to the song,
"All that she wants", from the album Ace of base. The same beats come
in the middle of this song. Its a very famous album.

You can easily make out the similarity in beats, ofcourse the tune is
original. Let me know what u think of the beats if u have that song.

Cheers,
Harsha

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, John jeevinth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> come on guys he is just comparing the quality of those beats and not the
> similarity
>
> On 2/8/06, Aravind a.m. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > I heard this song... I could not find any similarity between telephone
> > dhun and this song!
> >
> > Aravind
> >
> > *renjith r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
> >
> > Hi ,
> >
> > Guys
> >
> > Something is said like this in the link of time
> > magazine
> >
> > "For example, Telephone Dhun, from Hindustani, has a
> > pumping middle section reminiscent of John Lennon�s I
> > Am the Walrus. "

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama