Hi Dinesh,
 I just call them earlier in the afternoon. They said the same thing they are releasing it on 17 February 2006. We can get it on 17 or 18 february in shops. When i asked her about the release date in India, she said she don't know.
So i got a strong feeling that Godfather audio will only release on 17 feb 2006

Thanks
Rajeevan

Dinesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i called AGImusic few days back [Malaysia], they said Feb 17 ... mabby
some1 should call up now & see...mabby they might release b4 that....

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

Christian music artists Country music artists New country music artists
New music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS