Would members like to give recommendation about which arr
songs they find having best stereo effects.

I am asking about NOT the type and quality of sound.

I am asking about kinetics/ shifting/ movement of sounds
from one speaker to another. Some part seems to be coming
from one speaker, next part comes from different speaker.
One instrumnet playing in one speaker, other instrument
playing in other speaker, and such things.

--
Rawat

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama