hi
we can certainly take for the albums released are the originally composed sounds as far our interest concerned. when it is re-recorded with movie they make adjustments according to picturisation and dialogues where we feel a bit different. so its our keenness, choice and interest also to listen to those differences happen in the movie.  Ski JumpPankaj

Tapey3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Khalbali in the film is missing the Arabic vocals, and Paathshala in
the film (the version with Blaaze) has a more subdued singing style.

Does ARR usually record a version for the film and also "his own"
version for the album?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "san_arrahman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> HI ! GUYS&GALS YEATERDAY I WAS WATCHING RDB AGAIN AND I NOTICE THAT IN
> KHALBALI SONG- WHEN THE LINE GOES 'EK SANS ME PIYA JARA JINDAGI CHAYA'
> IT WAS SURPRISLY SUNG BY MR.ARRAHMAN.WHILE IN THE CD SINGER IS Mohamed
> Aslam, IN THAT PART.
>  SO WE'LL HAVE IN FUTURE THIS NEW KHALBALI-IF I AM NOT WRONG ABOUT
> THIS.
>     AND ALSO BE A REBEL SONG IS BIT DIFFERENT FROM ORIGINAL-IN THE END
> PART IT BECOMES BIT FAST!!!!!!!!!
>
>    AND ADD TO THIS SCORE(BGM) IS TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!
>
>    bye! ! !  sanjay(baroda).

thanks Pankaj

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

New music artists Music artists New country music artists
Country music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS