one of the best stereo effects was seen in "kizhakke nantha vanam" . i am really surprised coz no one did mention it till now
..

what do u think?

On 2/11/06, john george <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Tiruda Tiruda has these effects, so does :

Telephone Dhun
Rangeela (almost all songs)
Humma Humma
Pudiya Mugam
 far too many to remember.

If I could remember everything, then I would 've graduated frm college a long time ago.

A good point 2 note that he used to have these effects when he was young.

Rgds,

Jon

Kumarr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
completely agree....the title song of anbe aaruyire n maramkothiye r examples of great stereo effects too...

"Ambrish L. Acharya" < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There are many... That's the engineer's job. To create a broad stereo spectrum (image).

A couple of songs from Meenaxi rocked on stereo imaging. I guess Chinnamma Chilakamma was one of them.

-A