I apologize, I didn't mean to be curt or rude, but it seems that every
page a couple of people ask the question.

Delay, delay, delay.  At least there's a light at the end of the
tunnel now...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "anatomy54321" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hey, I think people are just mad becuase of the delay. Everyone keep
> cool, many reliable sources say that it is gonna release on Feb 17 and
> the movie on 24th. Keep your fingers closed guys.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Dinesh" <dinesh_scaran@>
> wrote:
> >
> > please dun be rude on our mumbers....,take it cool,if u know...let
> > them no...if not....dun say anything..itz much better than wut u
> > said....dhanks allot!!!
> >
> > and frens....lets wait till Frb 17...if it doesnt releases, AGI
> MUSIC
> > will face some drastic action from me !

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama