Dear group Member,
I also invite this idea as many of our friends will be interested in Visiting the new studio. Why can`t we take this up to Vijay iyer to make this happen.

I happened to see the Gem (ARR) in the Mosque on friday prayers many times , but i never thought of talking to him in the mosque as we cannot chat about Music.

If we visit to his Studio, we will have lot of things to learn about this experiments and Music.

What do you say Guys?

Syed.M