All sequencing is done in Logic and not on any keyboard. They are
essentially used as sound banks, and for live concerts, unless they
are specialized keyboards (this helps save a LOT of space in
studios). I have seen him sequence using Oxygen or Ozone MIDI
keyboards using the Protools Toolbox as a MIDI interface and he is
PHENOMENAL with them. Point is, he does not need sophisticated
equipment (hardware).

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "raveekant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thank you Bharath and Yaseer for answering my question!!
>
> Bharath, I saw a demo of Yamaha MOTIF ES too. It is almost 20
minutes
> long and can be seen on the Yamaha website. Awesome piece of
> technology! I would recommend that everyone watch it to see what
are
> grat musicians capable (to say nothing of Engineers) of.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Ravi
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Bharathidasan Venkatesan
> <rvbharathidasan@> wrote:
> >
> > I saw Korg 01W on behind the scenes of Bombay Dreams DVD. On live
> > performances I have seen Yamaha Motif ES and Korg Triton Studio.
On
> Vande
> > Matram video, he is seen in front of Kawai K2000. (which
unfortunately
> > became obsolete within 6 months of its birth)
> >
> > BTW Ravi, Pa1X Pro is best of all the arrangers in the market
(including
> > Yamaha Tyros). But for that price, I know many other options. :)
> >

> > --
> > :: Bharath
> > http://singingphotons.net
> >

> > On 2/12/06, Mohamed Yaseer <mohamedyaseermohamedmydeen@> wrote:
> > >
> > > He has been using Korg 01W earlier and uses Korg Triton Studio
for
> most of
> > > compositions now...
> > >
> > > *raveekant <raveekant@>* wrote:
> > >

> > > Hi Everyone,
> > >
> > > I am writing this just after seeing an online demo of Korg's
latest
> > > Pa1X Pro Keyboard. I have seen ARR playing Korg and Yamaha
Keyboards
> > > in his concerts. I am wondering which is his instrument of
choice when
> > > he records his songs? I bet he has the best Keyboards in the
world.
> > > Just which ones are they? Could any of his close
friends/associates
> > > enlighten us?
> > >
> > > Also what about his musicians? Say for instance, which guitars
do
> > > Keith Peters/Prasanna/Rashid Ali/Kabuli play? Do they belong
to ARR's
> > > studio or are they personal instruments. I haven't been even
close to
> > > a recording studio though I once was a few 100 yards from
ARR's home
> > > studio one time. I had a chance to visit it but could not
because of
> > > time constraints. Therefore these questions.
> > >
> > > Hope someone can answer them for us.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Ravi
> > >

> > > ------------------------------
> > > Yahoo!

Autos<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38381/+ylc=X3oDMTEzcGlrdGY5BF9TAzk3M
TA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMWF1dG9z/*http://autos.yahoo.com/index
.html+>.
> > > Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and
> used cars.
> > >

> > >  Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music,
The
> Magic.
> > > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-
community.

> > > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > > Admin: admin@
> > > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >

> > > BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
> > > Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

> > >   New music
> artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=New+music+artists&w1=New+music+artists&w2=Country+music+artist
s&w3=New+country+music+artists&w4=Christian+music+artists&w5=Music+ar
tists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=3w6SUqKW3V_6R4av2gg9rA>
>  Country
> > > music
> artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Country+music+artists&w1=New+music+artists&w2=Country+music+ar
tists&w3=New+country+music+artists&w4=Christian+music+artists&w5=Musi
c+artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=M-
vOd1NecWgBnPczMS235A>
>  New
> > > country music
> artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=New+country+music+artists&w1=New+music+artists&w2=Country+musi
c+artists&w3=New+country+music+artists&w4=Christian+music+artists&w5=
Music+artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=mxvcE7Z2hl0p8TW
yJRuV0w>
>   Christian
> > > music
> artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Christian+music+artists&w1=New+music+artists&w2=Country+music+
artists&w3=New+country+music+artists&w4=Christian+music+artists&w5=Mu
sic+artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=XJzeiAYznIDdC4zHz
aJdyg>
>  Music

t=ms&k=Music+artists&w1=New+music+artists&w2=Country+music+artists&w3
=New+country+music+artists&w4=Christian+music+artists&w5=Music+artist
s&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=ogcxkziIHeB94npsGC9_uA>
>  Unsigned
> > > music
> artist<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Unsigned+music+artist&w1=New+music+artists&w2=Country+music+ar
tists&w3=New+country+music+artists&w4=Christian+music+artists&w5=Musi
c+artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=-
6stpki4jqQ9InY2TTyVeQ>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]<arrahmanfans-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>