Hi,

    > 4. tehzeeb.... one song on dia mirza( "lose control" OR something like taht only)

The song u are talking about is "I wanna be free"... Dont look at that song in isolation.. that song fits beautirully with the situation... That song has won the heart of Richard Corliss of TIME Magazine...
here's what he wrote in TIME about this song:

of course I love it.

One reason is the sheer ballsiness of the enterprise. The movie is about a strong woman (the great Shabana Azmi) and her estranged daughters Tehzeeb (Urmila Matondkar) and the mentally distraught Nazu (Diya Mirka). Toward the end of the film Nazu rushes into her bedroom, clamps on headphones and listens to the technopoppy I Wanna Be Free. The picturization shows how moving convulsively, desperately to the funky beat, turning ever more agitated, until we wonder what she wants to be free from: free from her domestic vise, or free from life?

The song's vocalists, Anupma and Mathangi, get Fs from the Bollywood swamis; I think they're swell and scary. One spits out the chorus ("I wanna be free I wanna be free / Break the chain and let me be / Free like a bird and free like a plane / I wanna be free from all the pain") in fine percussive style; the other wailing the verse ("Break the shackles" in Hindi) like a stoned goddess who's seized control of an airport P.A. system. Then, as Rahman finally introduces two new chords, and a backing female chorus, she soars into a majestic, anthemic "Freeeeee-dom." She's a bird, she's a plane, she's Superplaybacksinger. And on the screen, the criminally beautiful Mirza (Miss Asia Pacific of 2000), listens to the Freedom chorus and slowly lifts a gun to her head.

here's the link:
http://www.time.com/time/columnist/corliss/article/0,9565,1013198-3,00.html

Regards

Aravind