Hi Guys!

ARR could compose only a few songs for Kisna because of time constraints.

For Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha, I read somewhere that the director of the film, Atul Agnihotri(brother-in-law of Salman Khan and yesteryear actor) called Boss at a time when Boss had just completed his Namaz and came out and Boss accepted the proposal without saying anything(though Boss was very busy with his assignments he gave three wonderful tunes for the film).

No info on Fiza.

tanyaagha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i am not sure about the situations for dil ne jise pna kaha or fiza
but what i do know is that for kisna, Subhash Ghai wanted a r rahman
to create the music just like he had for taal. but due to time issues
and having to much work on hand, a r rahman only composed a few songs
and advised Ghak to hire ismail darbar to complete the rest of the
songs, so thats the story for KISNA but im not sure about the others.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, world peace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> even i have the same doubt. can some one from the group can give
more
> clarity on this
>
> yacub
>

> On 2/15/06, stharirahman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Dear friends,
> > Our Music genius composed 1 song in Fiza, 2 songs in Kisna and 3
songs
> > in Dilne Jise Apna Kaha. Some more songs of that films are
composed by
> > some other music directors. What is the reason for this? the
directors
> > need only his name?
> >

> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> > BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
> > Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

t=ms&k=Country+music+artists&w1=Country+music+artists&w2=Christian+mus
ic+artists&w3=New+music+artists&w4=Music+artists&w5=New+country+music+
artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=HLS-
8ciJpNWszZsSetZPag> Christian
> > music artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Christian+music+artists&w1=Country+music+artists&w2=Christian+m
usic+artists&w3=New+music+artists&w4=Music+artists&w5=New+country+musi
c+artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=BKvIBdu2v3CGg15IM88k
FQ> New
> > music artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=New+music+artists&w1=Country+music+artists&w2=Christian+music+a
rtists&w3=New+music+artists&w4=Music+artists&w5=New+country+music+arti
sts&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=u34JQsRksqibGS8oqLEdSw>
Music
> > artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Music+artists&w1=Country+music+artists&w2=Christian+music+artis
ts&w3=New+music+artists&w4=Music+artists&w5=New+country+music+artists&
w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=PkdI83YMKPa1kKPfBVH6wQ> New
> > country music artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=New+country+music+artists&w1=Country+music+artists&w2=Christian
+music+artists&w3=New+music+artists&w4=Music+artists&w5=New+country+mu
sic+artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=osuv0QCC5Y90z9IzWD
fRfg> Unsigned
> > music artist<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Unsigned+music+artist&w1=Country+music+artists&w2=Christian+mus
ic+artists&w3=New+music+artists&w4=Music+artists&w5=New+country+music+
artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=K7gcBVg2VK2DORVRYcfQbQ

> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]<arrahmanfans-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

New country music artists Christian music artists Country music artists
New music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS