No one will be successfully registering at the moment.. who ever did the
programming has pointed
to files in his computer rather than to files in the server... a usual mistake
that happens to all
web programmers.... his files are pointing to his folder called Domains in F
Drive.

Rgds,

Mirza.

--- Rokulikahurrycain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
>     The songs are awesome, the multi lingual song is so much fun,AND THE
> carnatic song is mind-blowing ,did not listen to the remixes yet waiting to
> get the original cd in planet m (releasing tom just called),and btw judging
> btw ARR is going ,looks like he is going to sing in every
> movie!!!!(wow!!!!).and thanks to Vijay for the gr8 news about the music
> label and  what does K M stand for???????
>
> And another thing did anyone have a successful registration in the KM music
> website, I kept getting some error!!!(?),boy do I want to redeem K M
> POINTS!!!!!!!
>

> Anyways thanx for reading !!!
>
> Enjoy the GODFATHER
>

> Bye
>
> Prashanth

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama