hello:)
really the photographs and the clips were wonderful. rahman in all
his humility and depth has charmed the audience and us!
but i am facing a technical problem, i could only hear the clips you
posted and not see the video. what could be the problem?!!!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "mmparthi2003"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Krishna Raj Raja
> Thanks a lot man its simply an amazing interview and never expected
> arr to be so friendly and all...it was a totally new experience!
> thanks thanks thanks! I thought the interview was good some people
> were complaining but i thought it was pretty decent!
>
> thanks again
> ciya
> Prathi
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Krishna Raj Raja" <kicha@>
wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > I have posted video footages and the photos at the following url:
> > http://www.stanford.edu/~kicha/arr.html
> >
> > The video footage is shaky but its worth the download just for
the
> audio.
> >
> > I spoke to one of the student organizer after the show. It
apppears
> > they have recorded the complete show. I will try to get the
complete
> > coverage.
> >
> > The person who interviewed Rahman at the show (Natalie) has a
Ph.D in
> > EthnoMusic. She has studied bollywood music in great detail. I
spoke
> > to her after the show. She mentioned that she is a silent member
of
> > the egroups. We had a brief but interesting conversation about
Rahman.

> > I asked her if she is going to write a book on Rahman. She said
that
> > she is planning to study Rahman's music in detail (her current
> > research is about bollywood music) and that she might publish
> > something (Natalie please confirm if you are reading this).
> >
> > There were other interesting tidbits, some of them were already
> > covered by other people who attended the show (I couldnt meet
all of
> > them). I will post the remaining tomorrow.
> >
> > -Krishna

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama