I dunno the answer to that question, but this venture was mismanaged
almost from the beginning.  Godfather's shooting was stopped and
started a few times due to NIC Arts Chakravarty running out of money.
 The film was supposed to release in late 2004 or early to mid-2005 (I
forget which) but it is only being released now.

Those of us outside of India are relying on our fellow fans there for
the news...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Harish V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What's happening?
> Why is the audio being advertised in The Hindu when the audio's not
> even out yet? Or am I looking in all the wrong places?
>
> I've been going to Odyssey ever since the first ad came out, and
> everyday I get the same answer, "It'll be out tomorrow".. For a change
> I got a different answer today, "On monday.. hopefully!"
>
> I've been checking out the Music World counter of Food World too..
> Same responses.
> What's causing the delay? If the delay is inevitable, why advertise?
>
> Not pleased at all.
>
> -
> Harish

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama