hi
one can easily find here, as far new members regarding, some will intoduce and first posting casually asking for "friends plse give free mp3 downloads of all arr songs which have released so far and also which have not released so far" otherwise even non-introducing members first posting will be of the same above, without knowing what is going on here and slowly they will realize. even i read, some new members here had already asked for mp3 free dloads of RDB. If gops see those postings, his BP will shoot up. thanks Pankaj

Mirza Munas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Shivakumar VA,

How do you know..? Are you the administrator of this group?

Rgds,

Mirza.