Thanks for the updates about our Great ARR.

bye
Udhayabhanu

Pankaj Kakkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi friends
singer mahathi is already singing for other MDs. she is new to ARR's tag. an added information to share there is a raag too called Mahathi which is 'athisaya raagam aanantha raagam' from 'Apoorva Raagangal'. Dir.K.Balachander always stands for melodies & classicals. he has not spared this taste even with ARR's team work. but i feel ARR could have given better the song 'Manmadha Maasam' from 'paarthaalae paravasam' in Raag - Lathaangi (singer nithyasree) in a more better way. Thanks Pankaj

"k.7. [EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
...yeah Ur right very captivating indeed, Rahman has put all in all efforts in bring tht shringara rasa or bhava into this song in regards to the raga hindolam/malkauns. Very bright jathis at start and wow the lyrics are mindblowing u dunt get such wonderfull tamil word these days in cinema music. Naresh singing on air just fills the sangathis...did u notice tht in some parts he sounds very familiar, yeah i meant to Unnikrishnan. Chorus at perfect harmony and sync add beauty to this number. Mahati, is she a new find? she has a very suttle and great classical accent in her voice. Just waiting when srinivas wud come in....  The choreography has turned out fantanstic for this song. I guess its another piece inlined with minsara kanna and sowkiyamma kanne, but this is awesome. Just cant wait to feast my eyes on it

keshav

"tH3 [EMAIL PROTECTED] 0F muS|c B3|0n9's 2 [EMAIL PROTECTED] Al0n3"
                  [EMAIL PROTECTED][EMAIL PROTECTED]

With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

Music artists Christian music artists Country music artists
New country music artists New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS