hey guys,

today it was wonderful.iwas going to college in bus.then some guys r
ragging their junors.they asked to him to sing song.2 of them sang RDB
songs.so the start of my day was nice.
In college thers my frind who doent watch hindi films at all.
he even dint know TAAL songs.he sat in last bench & i heard 'SALLA" frm
him.i thought he was abusing me.to my surprise hes humming Roobaroo
song.i asked him how did u get lyrics of it. he said 'This songs takes
me to a different world".then our frindly lecturer heard our
conversation & said 'THATS REHMANS MAGIC'.
now when i was returning home an old man sitting beside me was chatting
abt how this modern music is destrying good music.later i heard him
humming lukka chuppi song.& he was saying that its only Rehman who uses
western type of music in a perfect way.his music touches soul,moves
body.
Guys,what more do i need to cheer.
i will remember this day for long long time.can i forget it?
i dont think so

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama