have you received anything from apple folks concerning the rahman
iPod??? if so please let me knoe, im anxious to hear, by the way
great idea!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Mirza Munas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Rahmaniacs,
>
> For a long time now I have been trying to write my experience
meeting ARR. And its a long one. It
> starts from me getting jealous as one my friend met him in a London
mosque and had food with him.
> Then getting myself in the queue to get his autograph in the Bombay
Dreams CD release in London.
> And my friend screwed up the pictures. And later we made it to the
Preview of Bombay Dreams (not
> the Premier). And the London concert toped it all. Will write in
details (with pictures and mobile
> video of Vande Mataram from the London Concert and I am sorry you
will not to get to see ARR's
> face in there..) in near future as there will be loads of posting
as GF is released! oh! and did I
> tell you that I have a 30GB iPod only of ARR's songs. I am going to
engrave his signature on back
> of it! :-) or shall I leave it and wait to see him again and get
his autograph on back of the iPod
> with a permanent marker! Now wouldn't that be something cool. Oh!
my God now I am getting ideas..
> I really need to speak to iPod people! Imagine a ARR version of
iPod like they did for U2. Give me
> a couple of seconds....... done.. I just wrote to Apple iPod
officially.

> Rgds,
>
> Mirza.

> To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all
new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama