Date: 02/18/06 06:07:47
Subject: Re: [arr] AR RAHMAN SHOULD NOT RELEASE ANY ALBUMS

I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE....  SOME PEOPLE JUS LIKE THAT PASS COMMENTS THAT "THEEYIL SONG" IS A REMAKE... DISHEARTENING

On 2/16/06, shai shai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DEAR AR RAHMAN FANS(ONLY FOR TRUE FANS)

I AM REALLY DISSAPOINTED WITH SOME ARR FAN....THIS IS BECAUSE...YOU SEE ONLY SAMPLE TRACKS  AND 2 VIDEO SONGS ARE RELEASED....AND THERE YOU GO.....ARR COPIES  (A TOPIC STARTED)...I M REALLY ANGERED BY THIS TOPIC.....COME ON GROW UP....

HOW IF OUR BOSS KNOW ABOUT THIS GROUP AND READ THIS KIND OF TOPIC....SURELY HE WILL FEEL ONE THING FOR SURE...''OH MY GOD,I SPENT A WHOLE NIGHT EXPERIMENTING SOME NEW SOUND AN TUNE..ESPECIALLY FOR MY FANS....AND THESE IS THE RESPONSE FROM MY FANS ..''I COPIED?''.....

ONE THING I KNEW ABOUT THIS GROUP .,SOMEONE IS CLAIMING THAT HE IS AN ARRAHMAN FAN...BUT HE IS NOT....

ANOTHER THING THAT I KNOW FOR SURE..THAT IS ARR FANS ITSELF ARE THE ONE WHO ARE THE ONE GIVING INFORMATION ABOUT 'ARR COPIES' TO OTHER MD FANS TO READ AND REALIZE .........NOTHING IS ORIGINAL IN THIS WORLD........REALL HAPPY WITH  A  FAN  LIKE ;;;''' DINESH AND OTHERS AS WELL....

PLEASE DONT REPEAT THIS.....

GODFATHER  IS SURELY GOING TO BE HIT...YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IT IS AN AR RAHMAN (OUR BOSS) 'S PRODUCT....

BE PROUD THAT YOU ARE AN AR RAHMAN FAN..

JAI ARR.......ARR ROCKS

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

Music artists Christian music artists New country music artists
Country music artists New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Yahoo! Mail

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

New music artists Country music artists Christian music artists
New country music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS