It's nonsens to claim this as a copy :/

There is NO similarity on the loop from pattu viral, and the loop
from Katril or varthai.

Pattu viral loops is tabla, while the loop arr use in Katril song is
Dhol kinded mixed with arabic.

By the way the loop which arr has used is from an sample cd
called "Roots of India", which also featured the loop from Auydha
Eluttu song Sandai Koli.
Listen the demo: http://www.bigfishaudio.com/4DCGI/detail.html?544

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "shahul hameed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> that was a good valid point dude..
>
> On 2/18/06, Roshan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Am I really in an AR Rahman fan club?
> >
> > sometimes i read a lot about rangde bansanti movie and its
reviews
> > rather than music.. and now it is about copies and loops..  i
hardly
> > get to see some one really talking about ar rahman and his
music!!
> > well, except the newly floated "Copy" thingy.
> >
> > come on guys... boss himself has accepted this site as the
official
> > fan site and this is the place where he comes to know what we all
> > think about him.  If this is what we show in the name of fan
group he
> > might prefer not to have a fan group at all..
> >
> > think about it
> >
> > regards
> >
> > Roshan
> >

> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.