Deepak,

Cheer up buddy.. there are problems in life.. "Life is a lesson you learn it
when you are through"
- Limp Bizkit (OST Mission Impossible 2) Learn to have faith in God.. believe
him.. and trust in
him alone..  For our sad times there are cheerful songs of ARR... listen to
those.. start your day
with Endrendrum Punnaghai! and may your Mum get well soon.

Rgds,

Mirza.

--- Arfan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Dis is Deepak , Am from chennai at present am in Singapore duing my MBA,
> wen am listening 2
> Theeyil Vizhuntha Thena am feeling home sick, and am missing my mom ( I swear
> ) If am alone i
> wud defntly cry . . . I dun beleive n god ( Personal Opinion ) Reason Coz my
> mom beleives GOD
> like anythng still now she beleives all my family members also.But  u know d
> consequences She s
> facing . . . Some 1 did black magic 2 her now she s not normal  She s
> suffering dis for d past
> 10 years . . . My dad tried all d way 2 cure her but all in vain. Dey still
> beleive in GOD. But
> am like seeing her in this condition for d past 10 years and lost hope in GOD
> totally . And
> never dream of duing t also, Wenever i listen to Rahman's song i feel happy,
> If am listening 2
> his Mother senti songs i will start crying .If my Mom,Dad ask me 2 give my
> life i will giv wid
> atmost pleasure, and d oder person wud b Rahman, i swear i wud do nethng for
> him.If u beleive in
> GOD pray for my Mom(  Instead for all mother's in
>  this world) I have a Gal Frend, i c my mom in her i luv her a lot . . .
>   Sorry if i had hurted even a single person in this GROUP . I appologize for
> that !! I told all
> dis coz i think we all r n a same familly.
>
>   Thanx for reading d mail
>
>   With Tears Bye !!
>

> Deep

>  What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama