Dear Friends,
i ripped complete audio of YUVA MOVIE .i can edit it with mp3cutters &
get the BGMs .but then we will get only BGm s when there is no voice.
but with that we cant get the wonderful BGM thats running behind voices.
i thiink this was the case with the all BGMs uploaded til now.so we r
missin a lot(correct me if thats wrong).
there are some sofwares to remove vocals & give only music behind
it.they are vocal reduction or voice elimination softwares.if anybody
has that software plzzzzzz uploadit.or atleast give me the link where i
can get it for FREE(i cant pay for softwares).

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama