Could you give us more details about this release? Which label has released it?

Gopal.

----- Original Message ----
From: SRINIVASA KRISHNAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 4:08:54 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: ANBE ARUYIRE - BEST FRIEND - DETAILED INFO

DEAR FANS,

THIS CD CONTAINS ALL THE BGMs FROM AH AAH.

I HOPE U ALL KNOW THAT BGM CDs FOR THE BELOW FILMS WERE RELEASED.

1. KAADHAL KONDAEN
2. 7G RAINBOW COLONY
3. CHANDRAMUKHI (2 CD PACK - 1 IS BGM CD AND THE OTHER IS MAKING O CHANDRAMUKHI)
AND NOW
4. ANBE ARUYIRE.

NOTE: I HAVE NOT BOUGHT IT. I HOPE I WILL BUY IT IN A FEW DAYS.

YOURS,

V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN

Tapey3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Twenty songs? Are the other songs just other ARR songs?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, SRINIVASA KRISHNAN
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> DEAR ARR FANS,
>
> A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ALL.
>
> ANBE ARUYIRE AUDIO CD WITH 20 SONGS HAS BEEN RELEASED.
>
> PRICE - RS.90+.
>
> GO AND GET IT.
>
> YOURS,
>
> V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN

> Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
> Yahoo! Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama