Hey guys God Father is simply amazing I dont need to validate this as
everybody has listened to it or else read other peoples comments...

My pick would be everything i dont know whcih one I would choose...
But I like Theeyil especially the arr high pitch weird sound he makes,
innisai all the jathis and how all the back voices sound as one and
how the carnatic usage is wonderful....and the illmai song whihc has
some inetesrting new sounds in it... and of course thottapuram which
is just amazing! I will rate this album a 10000000000% amazing simply
amazing
and please guys stop comparing it with old albums...every album has
its own flavour and own name... let GF be GF music than just comparing
with the other arr classics

Anyways my concern is that the song picturization just sucks... Its
not doing justice to the music... all the songs just look like other
songs u watch in tv... becuase of that the good music is been let
down.. I think of what I saw the thottapuram song was the worse...then
kaatril which has similarities of the snehidane song picturization and
I think only innisai would be better... Why do directors do this
seriosuly? why cant they do soemthing new and different... its like
SJSurya killing that mayilirage song and the aararai kodi song and the
other songs from AH AAh...

anyways the Interview clip is awesome! what are your thoughts on this
people?
have fun listening to god father!
Parthiban

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama