Thanks dude, I guest we all have to agree that Rahmaniac's think alike. My review will be up soon need time to indulge to give out my best. thanks..
----- Original Message -----
From: Mr. Ahmed
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Mild Observations

Thanks GURU!

Honestly I just heard it twice. I got it on the Ist
listening itself. These can be observed only if you
pay more attention & possible only with the head
phones. Apart from all, I sincerely read all your
kutti "Genuis" reviews with great interest. I dont
know anything about MUSIC technically.

Awaiting your valuable "review" as well.

Thanks.
Ahmed.