yes... very true...

Even the song KAMMA KARAyile sounds like "ennadi rakkamma un
pallakku"... but it is only highly coincidental.Why would he repeat
a famous tune at all?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "theepr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As an A.R.R's greate fan I just wonna explain all about the
GF 'Katril'
> similarities that topic have been taken out by some other our fans
group
> members.He/She/they  have/has  said that perticular song
containing some
> similarities to harish jeyaraj's "patthu viral unakku" song from
Arul;
> There are some posibilities to think like that but its defeaneatly
wrong
> however, Most of the guys(I have also seen personally; some have
said
> there are  similarities;wherever the same instrument used) are
think
> ;some particular beats and Instrumental sounds are as same
as;although
> they used them in deferent Tones.But actually only the sound of
that
> particular music scores are reflecting as same. most in case the
> 'dholak' Instrument's sound will reflect as same whenever it using
by
> compositions.In this case also same; Both of the song has used the
> instrument 'dhoalk' for percussion/beat.that's all.No more with
that two
> tracks.the Tones defeneatly deferent.really the two song's
particular
> 'dholak' beat also not same.Still if u think as same ;I wonna say
an
> other thing;That A.R.R already most of time has used 'dholak' in
some
> songs.U can clearly hear that from the song 'Nee than en deshiya
> geetham' from the movie 'Paarthale Paravasum'.so,if there any
similarity
> or imitations it should remember  this song (also).If it,In that
case;
> The song  "patthu viral unakku" only  contain the similar beat of
our
> Boss's 'Nee than en deshiya geetham' (this compose earlier
than 'Arul')
> not Boss's 'Katril'.  however, using an same instrument can't be a
> copy/similar/  an another think if u have thought about
> similarities;defeneatly U should have found out some of the
following. I
> will say the real similarities or inspiration of 'Katril' song
step by
> step;  'Katril ohr vaarthai methanthu varakkanden' in this lyrics
just
> keep mind OR hump it ; the first two words u can find clear
similarity
> of 'Enge enathu kavithy' from 'Kandukonden kandukonden' also the
> particular line 'Bhavan eh Jeevan ' from 'Gopalanuhare '
from 'lagaaan'
> ;and now listen the fourth word 'methanthu' it similar to 'suttum
villi
> sudar' song's second line 'suriya chanthiraro' from 'Kandukonden
> kandukonden followingly consider the bit of music coming before and
> between that hindi lyrics 'yehey sahirtha(OR else)' it is similar
to bit
> of music used in 'merarang de' from 'Legend of Bhagat sing'
before
> it,all should mind ; *nothing is from zero; everthing is from
one;  day
> by day, with time when lot of tones scored ;the compositions is
getting
> limited.  it is Mathamatics,only with a seven (Basic)keys or Raga
how
> many composition can do? (I leave this up to U all)  by the way ,I
think
> we can't expect an music as very pure in coming up days and we
would
> never get tired to listen music.up to  these kind of issuses I
hope boss
> one step up than all of U. he is the only genius.we all will
enjoy  his
> grate compositions forever  ever.no one barrier it.  I was
listening God
> father Greate music when I wrote this ;I would be listening and u
all
> Keep enjoying our Boss's unbeatable hit.It is realy like a Big
treate.
> Buy!!!

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama