--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "tanyaagha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
pa sa ni sa ni sa ga ri...it gose like tht rigt..it is the back
ground score in the film.."BOMBAY"..in tht cd i have missed few
track..muthu,vandemataram,humma...can u pls upload it..???

> well here is a video from a dvd of the los angeles rahman tour of
2000.
> right after the main page of the dvd the distributor or company is
> introduced, right before the title of the dvd shows up, theres a
piece
> of a song that has Shankar Mahadevans voice that goes Sa ga ma ga
re
> ga......and on, not sure exactly what the words or classical
singing
> words are used but if anyone can tell me what song that is i would
> really appreciate it, please please, its been driving me crazy
ever sinc
> eive seen it, if anyone can please help that would be great. thank
you
> so much.
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-
5981625548943721557&q=a+r+rahman

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama