In fact if we look at last few years or so, composers like you and Shekhar, Pritam and Salim-Sulaiman are giving a new sound of music to Bollywood on a consistent note.
God is great and is defining what we do. Look at the kind of work that A.R.Rehman is doing. Now that's the dream we have. You want to be the one who should be setting the trend. I know it is pretty ambitious but this is what we aspire to do.

http://www.indiafm.com/features/2006/02/20/1029/index.html

Raghu

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

New country music artists Country music artists Music artists
New music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS