hi all,

When we are talking about the BEST singers whom ARR had used, there has to be only a few names like :

Hariharan, Sukhwindra Singh, Yesudas, S P Balasubramaniam, Asha Bhonsle,
S Janaki and Chitra (Not necessarily in that order !)

......and why not A R Rahman himself figure in that list ? !

regards,

Pramod.

esandesham_to_ramanujanmk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ya..i agree with u people i had left out,lata, spb,janaki...since
they r vetrans now...but i forgot abt sukvinder
singh,chinmay,chitra, kavitha.. thank u guys for reminding...arr as
singer??? i personally feel he is  best suited for studio
recordings...n also feel tht he shud not sing in live
perfomances...if i have hurt anybody feeling then i am relly soory...
cheers
-- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, vivek tawde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://yahoo.shaadi.com

> Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to
http://yahoo.shaadi.com

Country music artists New music artists Christian music artists
New country music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

New music artists Christian music artists New country music artists
Music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS