A Great Review.. Keep up the Gud work.

On 2/20/06, raj_d_kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Shahul

It was an excellent review... i come from Shenzhen that day for the
show.. One intersteing thing happened while coming.. i was at HK
customs after china customs.. The custom officer asked me ," How long
you are going to stay in HK", i said.. i am going for the concert and
will back the same night.. He asked, who is performing?, i said its AR
Rahman( feel so proud) he seems to be know ARR.. he asked," the show
is today", i said, "yes, i have the tickets with me" and then ask," Is
he very famous in india?" i said.. not in india, he is popular in all
over the world and i just smilingly tell.. You can just check on
google for AR Rahman and you will get a lot of info.. and he was
smiling...

Actually HK customs people dont talk much and always keeping a serious
face.. but that day seems to be special!!!!!

i even printed a small poster with ARR image and signature space for
get the autograph from ARR, but it seems i cannot get near him..
sad..... :(
Shahul, did u meet ARR personally .. or able to get his pic..?
but still didnt loose heart.. may be in future...

A night to remember !!!

Rajesh

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "shahulhameedam"

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> wow it was realy nice and had lots of extra inputs in this song
> which was simply great and only this legend can improve the music
> within a minute..
>
> Sivamani entertained the whole audience with his magical
> rhythems.... he started with chant and ended with Folk beats... in
> between he had played almost all varieties.. he is simply the best
> precussionist.
>
> Song List as far as i remember.
>
> Fanaah - Yuva ( Hindi Version ) by A R Rahman & Chorus
> Snegithaney - Alaipayuthey ( Dual Version ) by Sadha Sargam
> Telephone Mani pol - Indian ( Dual Version ) by Hariharan & Sadhana
> Sargam
> Secret of Success - Boys ( Tamil Version ) by A R Rahman, Naresh ,
> Blaze & Chorus
> Humma Humma - Bombay ( Dual Version ) by A R Rahman & Sankar
> Mahadevan
> Vennilavey - Minsara Kanavu ( Dual Version ) by Hariharan & Sadhana
> Sargam
> Chaiya Chaiya - Dil Se ( Hindi Version ) by Kail Lesh Khar & Rayhana
> ( A R Rahman's Sister )
> Dil Se - Dil Se ( Hindi Version ) by A R Rahman
> Unnai Kelai - Swades ( Hindi Version ) by Hariharan & Kail Lesh Khar
> Enna Solla Poogirai - Kandukonden Kandukonden ( Tamil Version ) by
> Sankar Mahadevan
> Pachai Niramey - Alai Payuthey ( Tamil Version ) by Hariharan &
> Naresh
> Mayil Iragey - Ah Aah ( Tamil Version ) by Naresh & Madhusree
> Sanda Koli Koli - Yuva ( Hindi Version ) by Alga Y. & A R Rahman
> Roja Jaaneman - Roja ( Hindi Version ) by Hariharan
> 2 Songs from Range De Basanti ( First time in Concert )
> Bombay Theme - Bombay ( Flute : Naveen , Violin : Kalyan )
> 2 Songs from Lagaan - By Sankar Mahadevan & Alga Y.
>
> WOHE, Bombay Dreams and Bayan - ALMA
>
> Unpluged version - Hariharan, Sadana Sargan & Alga Y.
> Udhaya Udhaya, Uyire Uyire and a Hindi Song
>
> Vante Matram - ( Hindi Version ) by A R Rahman & Chorus
>
> Male CHORUS : Dr. Narayanan, Aslam , Ranjit & Naresh
> Female CHORUS : Israth, Rayhana & few more ...
>
> The best part is both the male and female Chorus have danced for few
> songs such as Secret of Success etc.. and for all the songs the team
> have kept moving with some decent movement which simply attracted
> the audience.
>
> The show had 20mins interwal to honor the legend and his team for
> coming to hong kong ...and a co-sponser have gifted a Diamond Watch
> to A R Rahman and Rahman.
>
> Show conducted by mr. Srinivasan
>
> * Rahman Used 3 boards ( Yamaha )
> * Gap between each songs is less than a Minute
> * Rahman have rendered almost half of the songs
> * All songs almost very close to the CD Quality.
>

> Thats all i can remember as of now about the concert, if i can
> recall more  insha allah i will write them later.
>
> I am sorry if my english is not that good coz english is not my
> First or Second language .. its only my Third Language..

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

Music artists New country music artists Christian music artists
New music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--
"All Great Undertakings are Achieved through Mighty Obstacles."
Sirish Musician.

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

New music artists Christian music artists Music artists
Country music artists New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS