hi all dear fans.

i m really tooooooo much bound in the spell of the song kaatril,,i think its the best track of album,though all other tracks are amazing but its the pick of album,after a long time a song came who really made me spell bound ,i still remember the songs which haunt me recent time when listen snehidaneu(Alai payuthey)yennna solla polgirai(kanokondain kandokondain)nejil jill jill (knnathil muthamital)and all the water tracks.

this song is really soooooooooooooooooooooo attractive,the composition is mindblowing,sadhna ,sp bala ji really sung it very well,,the humming of re naa naa re na in bala,s voice before second stanza is out of this word.
plz stop to saying abt the similarites ,but i will only say its outclass song,even i dont know tamil but its feel tell me everything.

great rahman ji,,no doubt we are proud to be your fan.
may bless u with success and good health.
wasim
pakistan

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

Country music artists Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS