Hello Mirza

Yeah they also had the same kinda set in Bangalore concert.Probably the same set.reusability:-D

Gomzy

On 2/21/06, Mirza Munas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Guys,

As they promised was the show in 3D as in London it was not.. they blamed it on the Bombay
flood... they said the flood washed the equipments off... this was not the excuse of the
organisers here in London.. it was the excuse of Rapport (ARR's international concert
organisers).. The stage looks similar as it was in Wembley, London.

Rgds,

Mirza.

--- raj_d_kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi Guys
>
> Here is my pics of ARR HK Concert.. sorry for the Quality.. cannot
> able to take well because of immersed in ARR Music..
>
> http://community.webshots.com/user/raj_d_kumar
>
> click on the "ARR Show HK" section.
>
> enjoy
>
> Raj

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama