I think this is the first time ARR had done a kuthu pattu in the style
of the other MDs like Deva, dheena, baradwaj and HJ. This is his
answer to them.Previously ARR had tried  such a similar song in
Vanidcholai Sinnarasu but it was too reaptedly rhythmic to be
considered one. Kama Karailyile  is supposed to draw the "trash
audience" deliberately. ARR had always known market trends before...he
proves it again without compromising on his own sincere honest style
of composing.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Mohamed Amin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
>   once again ARR establishes that he is a trendsetter and redefines
the kuttu paattu with kamma karayilae. Cannot get over the ooha oooha.
Its mindblowing. Dont be surprised if this song becomes no. 1 in all
count downs. Its very peppy.

>   And once again ARR-Vairamuthu combination redefines lyrics
standard. The lyrics are excellent and sometimes funny also. Wonderful
usage of words.

>   What you guys think abt it?
>
>   Thanks with regards,
>   Amin

>  Yahoo! Mail
>  Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama