hey raghavendran,,

if u think godfather is ordinary nothing special..can u please compose an album like that and give it to me please.....this is what i talked about that day ....arr should not release any albums....this kind of a person will kill arr's music....if it is ordinary...i beg u dont listen to god father and disturb other arrahman fans as well....go to harris jeyaraj's fans group and support him...we dont need u........

THERE ARE STILL A PROBLEM EVEN AFTER I POSTED A MESSAGE......VERY DISSAPOINTED.....

EVERY RAHMAN FANS PLEASE ...HELP ME ...

JAI AR RAHMAN ......
raghavendran s <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hey guys but i am not satisfied with the music of godfather from our boss
its ordinary nothing special

world peace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
great to hear this sirish. i feel very happy. GF really focks
njoy
yacub