Hai friends...

i went for A.R.R's concert in Hong kong last sunday ..
it was amazing....  really superb.. no one was
expecting that much of crowed in the city which never
sleeps... Thousands and thousands of guys and gals
came in middle of their busy life...

It was really amazing where around 70 persons from
V-United Sporting club of Hong kong came with
Uniformed dress, several banners and lots of shouts...

It was even better when they were shouting like "
Khumthalakadi gummavaa??? AR Rahman na summavaa??? "

" A R Rahmanukku oru O podu... " like that ..

really we felt like how we were in our Native...

After a long time AR Rahman's program brought up our
Native feelings... credit goes to ARR and those who
made us to feel such excperience...

http://mail.yahoo.com

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama