Hi all

Like everyone of u, I was eagerly awaiting the Songs of Godfather...lo
behold.. it arrived...but...

everything was ok but for few glitches shud i say in few songs...

Ilamai Remix : the high tech voice over of Blaaze... he could have
retained the original voice of Blaaze. It would have been really great
like Paatshala (Remix) from RDB. I was heartbroken to hear such a
brilliant song being off the mark.

Kaatril : The Oi Shabba, wordings don really sync with the tune of the
song.. those of u who have the music editing software try to supress
these wordings and see the brilliance in the song.

Innisai (extended version) : The African sounds r ok, but the tarzan
style woo hoo's are really off the league

Am not sure if these sounds are added by ARR or the additional mixing
done by the sound engineers. But they should be really careful about
wat they add.I think this is the reason y ARR released Innisai in 3
diff versions.

I think its mostly to do with the Directors as well; Manirathnam,
Shankar, KB and Bharathiraja have extracted the best out of ARR. KSR
is also good, but this one...not sure.

Im sure not many r gonna agree wid me, but listen to it again you'll
know what am saying. So many other fans dont come out and say what
they feel, for the fear of being criticized by other die hard fans.

Everytime when some of the fans say, they miss the old ARR, I know
what they mean. The ARR who could do brilliance with minimum
orchestration like Raasathi from Thiruda Thiruda and so many other songs.

We are in this group so that we can share our thoughts, appreciate and
come up with constructive critism on ARRs music. We should do that
without hurting the feelings of others, especially ARR.

Does someone agree with me?

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama