Would anyone please tell me where can I get the "Raaga Dance with
Venessa Mae"? Is there any arr album that contains this composition?

Thanks,
Vishal

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]@~" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Excellent and marvelously mentioned Pankaj, the ragas you mentioned
were perfect fits to be exploited by a violin. My takes are
definitely, Azhagae Sugama and Kannaamoochi Yenada which transits
beautifully from Nattaikurunjji to Sahana. Perfecto' Numero
Uno'.Thanks

either focussed separately or embedded in background. but these 5 are
my favorites always.

>   1. Ennavalae song in Kaathalan (raag-Neelaambari & Kaethaaram) by
violin maestros ganesh, kumaresh
>   2. Azhagae Sugama in Paarthaalae Paravasam (raag-Dwajaavanthi &
Sahaanaa) again by above maetros.
>   3. Kannaamoochi Yenadaa in Kandu Kondaen (beautiful Naata Kurinji
Raag)
>   4. Ennuyir thozhiyae - KangaLhaal Kaithu Sei (raag-Durga & Shuddh
Saaveri) & here the speciality is with the bowing, violins being
plucked with fingers can be heard nicely in two places.
>   5. Udhayaa udhaya in Udhaya (raag - Chaarukesi) and so many, the
list will go on.. thanks Pankaj

>   || V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     Yeah... Nathiye ending piece always gives me goosebumps.
Nathiye's interludes also have some nice violin pieces.

>     Then in the Orchestral Version of Desh Ki Mitti there is a
piece...starts around 00:27... real heart-melting stuff that
is...reminds me of Schindler's List theme...really classy work.

>     In Uyiram Neeye (Pavitra)...from 3:09 to 4:45, in your right
ear (listen it with good headphones), there is violin playing same
notes along with the Unni's singing... whole 1:30 min of violin
piece...

>     N how could we forget the Raaga Dance with Venessa Mae.
>

>     Gomtesh Upadhye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>       Hello people
>
>       I think the thiruda thiruda (Chor Chor) theme is simply
unmatchable.I went bonkers when i first heard it.Also nathiye(Rythm)
has a moving violin piece at the end of the song.Cheers

>       Gomzy
>

>     " The search is more important than the destination "
>     - a r rahman -

--------
>     Yahoo! Mail
>     Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.
>

>   thanks Pankaj

----------
>   Yahoo! Mail
>   Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.
>
>   Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
>   Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
>   Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
>   Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>   BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
>   Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

Christian music artists